Manna Hot Flush Gel – Tubes
Helps to stop and prevent hot flushes and/or night sweats.
Manna Hot Flush Gel has a fast cooling effect, that relieves muscle spasms, has a calming effect, is anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, non-toxic, and non-irritant.
Purified Water, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil (Geranium), Ocimum Basilicum Oil (Basil Oil), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Neroli)
Excipients: Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Methylparaben
Dosage & Directions:
The Manna Hot Flush Gel should be used as soon as you feel a hot flush episode starting, but it can also be used preventatively – this makes it great to use before bedtime to help keep the night sweats at bay.
1. Squeeze a small blob – about the size of a pea – onto your finger.
2. Rub it gently onto the back of the neck and shoulders OR behind your ears OR in your armpits OR under your feet, but do not rub it in completely.
3. Wait a few seconds and experience the amazing sensation as the hot flushes disappear and you slip into a feeling of cool, calm comfort.
- Not suitable for epileptics
- People with uncontrolled hypertension
- Individuals with a known sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.