Manna Energy Boost 3 Month Special
Manna Energy Boost 3 Month Special contains:
3 x Manna Energy Boost 60 capsules
Do you get tired throughout the day? It’s time to get your energy back!
The use of botanical and herbal medicines as a complementary approach for boosting energy levels has been steadily increasing, possibly because of the adverse effects associated with the use of chemical treatments. Manna Energy Boost is specially formulated with natural plant compounds, to boost your energy levels.
Manna Energy Boost helps to:
- Provide nutrients for optimizing energy levels naturally.
- Provide a stimulating effect.
If you look at the ingredients below, you can see why this product is formulated for ultimate energy
- L-Carnitine / Magnesium citrate blend(1,2,3)
L-Carnitine supplementation enhances physical performance during exercise because of its metabolic functions in the muscle cell. It mobilizes fatty acids, moving them from your body’s fat stores into your muscles to undergo oxidation in order to break them down for energy during exercise.
L-Carnitine supplementation, particularly with the enhanced uptake due to the presence of magnesium citrate, may improve exercise capability in patients with serious diseases. L-Carnitine supplementation may benefit individuals suffering from heart diseases, such as angina, heart attack and heart failure. It may also benefit individuals with peripheral artery disease, diabetic neuropathy, sexual dysfunctions and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Guarana extract(4)
Guarana contains a high amount of guaranine, a chemical substance with the same characteristics as caffeine. This makes Guarana a stimulant similar to coffee, which means that it:
- Quickens perceptions,
- Delays sleep,
- Helps with endurance-based activities,
- Can help to recover from a hangover.
- Can impair appetite.
- May lead to more frequent visits to the toilet.
- Can cause higher blood pressure and an increased heart rate.
- Can make you feel jittery and may prevent sleep.
How does it work?
Manna Energy Boost assists increase energy levels by providing nutrients that boost energy levels and act as an adaptive and tonic for the human body. The different ingredients work in a synergistic manner to boost energy levels.
Benefits of Manna Energy Boost
- Naturally boosts energy levels.
- Provides nutrients to optimize energy levels naturally.
- Provides a stimulating effect.
- Quicken perceptions.
- Helps with endurance-based activities.
How to take it
1 to 2 Capsule in the morning, with food.
Who can use it?
Anybody in need of a natural energy boost, without the danger of increase blood sugar levels, can use product. We do not recommend this product for children younger than 8 years of age. This product is especially beneficial to increase energy levels in people who have diabetes.
Is it safe to use?
- Natural and Organic.
- Manufactured in NSF CGMP Facility.
- 100% free of additives.
- Potential allergens: Wheat and dairy-free.
- Diabetic Friendly.
FREE from ALL major potential allergens and is free of ANY additives.
Can use it with my current medication?
This product is safe to use with any other medication. When using Warfarin, or any other blood-thinning medication, please take this product 2 hours before or 2 hours after the medication.
Only if allergic to ingredients.
Pregnancy and lactation.
Manna Energy Boost is a nutritional supplement and not a medicine
1. Wutzke KD, Lorenz H. The effect of l-carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, and body composition in slightly overweight subjects. Metabolism. 2004 Aug;53(8):1002-6.
2. Miller DM, Seim H, Kiess W, Lister H, Richter T. Effects of oral L-carnitine supplementation on in vivo long-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism. 2002 Nov;51(11):1389-91.
3. On the significance of magnesium in extreme physical stress – Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1998 Sep;12 Suppl 2:197-202
4. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng.- Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004 Nov;79(3):401-11