Manna collagen peptide
The Manna Collagen Peptide is the perfect protein add-on to any diet. It helps to give your body the protein boost it needs, in a completely natural way. Since ancient times, collagen has been known to benefit human health. For centuries, people have been consuming collagen in the form of bone broth to support their joint and bone health and in more recent times, to promote skin beauty.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is a protein that acts as a building block for various structures in the body. It makes up about 30% of the total protein in the body, and it is responsible for the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of all our connective tissues – including skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and bones.
Manna Collagen is what is known as “Type 1 Collagen Peptides”. This means they are extremely similar to the type of collagen found in the skin and bones of the human body. It contains 18 amino acids. These are the building blocks of proteins.
- Glycine, proline and hydroxyproline make up around 50% of Manna Collagen’s total amino acid content.
- The glycine and proline in Manna Collagen are 10 to 20 times higher than in other proteins.
Health Benefits of Manna Collagen Peptide:
- Healthy Aging – Staying healthy and mobile.
- Joint and Bone Health – Optimum joint and bone health.
- Skin Beauty – Fighting against visible signs of ageing.
- Sports Nutrition – Moving freely and efficiently.