This combo contains:
1x Manna Blood Sugar Support 180
1x Manna Blood Circulation Support 90
Manna Blood Sugar Support 180’s (Organic)
What is the Manna Blood Sugar Support?
Manna’s Blood Sugar Support 180’s is an all-natural health supplement for managing blood sugar levels, made from the pods of the Prosopis (Mesquite) tree, and it does not have any negative side effects like many chemical alternatives have. Helps manage type 2 diabetes, control cravings and insulin resistance.
How Does Manna Blood Sugar Support Work?
This supplement is an organic and natural way to help balance blood sugar levels. It does this by “gelling” with the food we eat and then slow-releasing the sugar from these foods into our bloodstream. That is why you must always take it with food, otherwise, you are missing out on the amazing benefits of Manna Blood Sugar Support and it will not work as it should.
This means that it helps prevent the blood sugar levels from soaring through the roof after you have eaten something, and then also obviously helps avoid the subsequent sugar crash.
This helps your body to avoid the need for the pick-me-up from a sugary snack that we know as a craving. If you can stabilize your blood sugar levels and control cravings, it makes losing weight a whole lot easier.
When taken with food, Manna Blood Sugar Support gels with the food in the stomach to reduce the glycemic index of the food and drink you consume by up to 43%. It, therefore, helps to prevent blood sugar levels from rising too high.
Who can benefit from Manna Blood Sugar Support?
- People with Type 2 Diabetes – The main cause of type 2 diabetes is constant fluctuating & high blood sugar levels. By using Manna Blood Sugar Support, we can ensure the blood sugar levels stay within the normal range and thus manage type 2 diabetes effectively.
- People with insulin resistance – Insulin resistance is when the body cannot produce enough insulin, or the insulin is ineffective. By using the Manna Blood Sugar Support to stabilize the blood sugar levels, the body needs much less insulin and can function more effectively.
- For those who want to lose weight – Insulin is also known as the “fat-storing hormone”. When we control the blood sugar levels, we can control the insulin levels as well. When the insulin levels are under control, less fat is being stored and it makes losing weight much easier.
- Women who suffer from PCOS –Blood sugar plays a massive role in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and managing the blood sugar and insulin levels can make it much easier to manage PCOS, which is notoriously difficult to treat effectively.
- Those suffering from Low Blood Sugar.
- Children and adults with ADHD.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women.
What are the benefits of Manna Blood Sugar Support?
- Helps to maintain balanced blood sugar levels.
- Keep you more satisfied after a meal, which means that the same meal can take you much further and cause you to eat less, which can help with natural weight loss.
- Helps to control cravings.
- Helps to keeps energy levels constant.
- Balanced blood sugar levels can help to prevent diabetic health complications.
Can Manna Blood Sugar Support be used with other medications?
It is one of the few supplements, which can be used in conjunction with any other medication without intervention or side effects.
You can use the product with your current diabetic medication, but need to monitor your blood glucose levels carefully, because the levels can drop too low.
When levels do drop, please consult with your medical practitioner to adjust your diabetic medication if needed.
What are the active ingredients of Manna Blood Sugar Support?
It is made from wild-harvested, organic Mesquite powder.
Dosage & Directions for Use
1 to 2 tablets 3 times per day with food.
Only if allergic to ingredients
Manna Blood Circulation
Increase blood flow and maximize health with Manna Blood Circulation
Manna Blood Circulation Support is formulated of the highest quality natural ingredients specifically designed to help increase positive blood flow in a completely natural manner.
- Increases micro-capillary blood flow.
- May also decrease unwanted blood lipid levels.
- Dissolve lipid deposits in arteries.
- Better Blood Circulation.
FREE from ALL major potential allergens and is free of ANY additives. Looking at the ingredients below, one can see why this product is formulated for the ultimate enhancement of the vascular system.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Ginkgo has a long history of use in treating blood disorders and memory issues. It is best known today as a way to potentially keep memory sharp. Laboratory studies have shown that ginkgo improves blood circulation by opening up blood vessels and making blood less sticky. It is also an antioxidant.
- L-Arganine / L-Citrulline
This One-Two Amino Acid Punch Can Improve Circulation.
Scientific studies show the combination of L-Citrulline and L-Arginine increases Nitric Oxide production for cardiovascular, immune boosting, and sexual health benefits!
Guarana contains caffeine. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system (CNS), heart, and muscles.
How does it work?
The ingredients in Manna Blood Circulation Support helps release nitric oxide to increase micro-capillary blood flow. May also decrease unwanted blood lipid levels and dissolve lipid deposits in arteries.
Benefits of Manna Blood Circulation Support.
- Support cardiovascular health by boosting nitric oxide production and helping blood flow more easily throughout the body.
- Support healthy blood pressure and boost the immune system.
- Detoxify the liver and eliminate ammonia from the body.
- Improve sexual stamina and enhance recovery from an intense workout
Who can use it?
- Anyone who wants to support healthy blood pressure.
- Individuals who want to avoid angina (chest pain).
- Individuals who want to avoid leg pain due to poor blood circulation.
- Anyone who wants protection from heart attack and stroke.
- Men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Athletes who want faster recovery.
Note and Warning:
Due to the Guarana’s caffeine content, heart rate can increase rapidly and therefore the product is not recommended for people on high blood pressure medication.
If on Warfarin, take the product 2 hours before or 2 hours after the Warfarin.
- Do not use if allergic to the ingredients.
- Do not use if pregnant.
Dosage & Directions for Use:
2 to 3 capsules in the morning with food