Total Time: 45 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 112
- 2 medium Beet
For the Dressing:
- Salt pinch
- Black Pepper Ground pinch
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Vinegar *see Tips
- ½ Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Oil *see Tips
- Cook your beets soft. To boil beets, boil in with the skin until tender to the core. Allow to cool and peel.
- Cut beets into dices and place into a salad bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl with a fork or place into dressing shaker.
- Pour dressing over beets and mix it all in so that beet dice are coated with the dressing.
- Servings are rather small. Serve your beet salad with a main course meal as a small side dish.
- You can use apple cider vinegar, white wine vinegar, rice vinegar, or even flavoured vinegars. Whichever you prefer for flavour.
- Pick either olive oil or sunflower oil.