Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 109
- 2 long English cucumbers, sliced into ¼-inch slices (about 7 cups)
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large serving plate, toss to combine cucumbers and red onion.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, white vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Add dressing to the cucumber and red onions, and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for one hour to help the flavours infuse, then serve.
Make ahead instructions: Easily prep the ingredients ahead of time (chop up the vegetables and make the dressing). You can store the salad and dressing in separate airtight containers, or store them together. In fact, this salad taste even better after it’s been assembled and then stored in the refrigerator for at least one hour, up to overnight.
How to store: Creamy cucumber salad will last in the fridge for up to 3 days. While you can eat it after 3 days, the vinegar could cause the cucumbers to become a little limp. Eat it up while those veggies are crisp and delicious!