Our bodies naturally detoxify everyday as part of a normal body process.
Detoxification is one of the bodys most basic automatic functions of eliminating and neutralizing toxins through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph and skin. Unfortunately in this day and age, with the pollution found in the air, water and food we eat, our bodies have a hard time keeping up. Our chemicalized diet with too much animal protein, too much saturated and trans-fats, too much caffeine and alcohol radically changes our internal ecosystem. Body systems and organs that were once capable of cleaning out unwanted substances are now completely over-loaded to the point where toxic material remains inside our tissues. Want to lose weight?20 Top Tips for Getting and Staying Skinny…
Our bodies try to protect us from dangerous substances by setting it aside, surrounding it with mucous and fat so that it will not cause an imbalance or trigger an immune response (some people carry up to 7 extra kilograms of mucous that harbors this waste). The Detoxification process is of the utmost importance for successful weight loss. Through adjustments to your diet and exercise you can assist your bodys natural self-cleaning system. It is especially important for immune-compromised diseases like cancer, arthritis, diabetes and chronic fatigue.
How to use exercise for a detox:
With exercise you clean all of your internal organs at the same time. Exercise accelerates the detoxification process
- As you exercise, the blood circulates throughout the body, bringing nutrients to all the organs and muscles.
- Exercise also helps lymph fluids circulate the body, which removes toxins and other harmful materials.
- When exercising you breathe deeply and take in more oxygen, which helps all the cells to perform their jobs, including removing toxins.
- At the same time you exhale carbon dioxide, which is a by-product of the various functions performed by the body. As you do aerobic exercise you build up a sweat and toxins are released through the pores of the skin.
- Exercising also helps you to lose weight by reducing the amount of fatty tissues in the body. As the fatty tissues grow smaller the toxins stored in fat are released into the body.
These toxins must be removed. You can repeat the 7-Day Damage control to get rid of the toxins. . Should you fast for weight loss? Learn more…
Types of Exercise
Aerobic exercise like bicycling, jogging, dancing and fast walking all get the body moving and helps in the detoxification process. For best results exercise 20-30 minutes three times a week. But core muscle exercises also are useful for detoxification. Any exercise that you enjoy doing will help with detoxification. See the exercise section in the Manna Diet e-book.
Detox the Manna Way:
The Manna 7-Day Damage control is not just a detoxification process, but also a way to normalize high Blood Sugar and Insulin levels; therefore you need to also take the Manna Blood Sugar Support tablets with each meal from day 4 of the detox program.
The 7-Day Damage control process is the key to prepare your body for weight loss; otherwise you will battle to lose weight. You will find this 7-day program in the Manna Diet e-book.
After the 7-Day Detox, we recommend that you also take the Manna GUT Support to help reinstate healthy bacteria and digestive enzymes for a healthy colon and better absorption of nutrients from the food you eat.