Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 large head broccoli, florets removed
- 1 large carrot, halved, thinly sliced
- 150g green beans, roughly chopped
- 2 cups brown or brown basmati rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- Beat eggs with a fork until small bubbles appear.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1 teaspoon of oil. Add eggs and swirl around wok to form a thin omelet.
- Cook for 1 minute. Turn and cook a further minute. Remove to a board. Thinly slice.
- Add remaining oil, onion, garlic and chili to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Increase heat to high.
- Add broccoli, carrot and beans. Stir-fry for 4 minutes or until tender and crisp.
- Add rice and soy sauce or tamari to wok. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Add egg and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.