Ingredients (serves 4):
- 6 sweet potatoes, cut into 6 or 8 cubes each
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 splash orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Chili – to taste
- Preheat your oven to 190ºC and turn on your convection fan if you have one.
- Steam, bake, boil or microwave the sweet potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Once cooked, transfer the sweet potatoes to a large bowl.
- Whisk together the orange juice, cinnamon, salt and eggs then stir into the sweet potatoes until smooth.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Transfer your leftover chili to a baking dish and spoon and smooth the sweet potato mixture over the top.
- Bake until hot, bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and share!