Ingredients (4 Servings):
- 1 (about 600g) orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm batons
- 2 red onions, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Fresh continental parsley leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the sweet potato on 1 tray and the onion on the other tray. Drizzle sweet potato and onion evenly with the oil and toss to coat.
- Place the sweet potato on the top shelf of the preheated oven and the onion on the bottom shelf. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.