Ingredients (serves 4):
- 400g mixed baby tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), halved, seeded, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 zucchini (baby marrow), trimmed, thickly sliced
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 3 tsp drained baby capers
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut four 50cm lengths of non-stick baking paper. Divide the tomatoes, capsicum, zucchini and chickpeas among the sheets of paper. Sprinkle with the lemon rind. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with capers, 1½ tablespoons of oil and 1½ teaspoons of oregano.
- Fold the 2 long sides of each sheet over the filling to enclose. Tuck the short sides under to seal.
- Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Divide the parcels among serving plates. Open and top with feta and remaining oil and oregano.