Give your frozen veggies a fancy makeover with this easy beans and carrots side!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen baby carrots
- 2 cups frozen baby green beans
- 20g butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat oil in a large fryingpan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and eschalot. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until eschalot has softened.
- Add carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Add beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots and beans are just tender.
- Add butter, tarragon and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until butter is melted and mixture has combined.
Serve with roast leg of lamb or roast chicken.