Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 400g can black beans or red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 cups sliced chorizo sausages
- Place corn in a bowl with beans, avocado, tomato and onion. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, lime zest and juice, vinegar and oil. Season, then toss the salad with the dressing.
- Heat a lightly oiled chargrill pan or non-stick fry pan over high heat. Grill the chorizo slices for 1-2 minutes each side until crisp and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Toss the chorizo and coriander with the salad, then serve