Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 small fresh red chilli, chopped
- 400g can 4 Bean Mix
- 420g can Mexican chilli beans
- 400g can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup natural yoghurt
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 mins or until soft.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 secs.
- Add the capsicum, Cajun seasoning, chilli, 4 bean mix, Mexican chilli beans and tomatoes and cook for 8-10 mins or until thickened.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Serve the chilli with yoghurt.