Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1 tablespoon red vinegar
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 200g baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 150g feta, crumbled
- Toasted flaked almonds, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Soak the currants in vinegar for 30 minutes, then drain and set aside until needed.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes on a baking tray, season, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Roast for 5 minutes or until just softened and skins are starting to split. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and oregano, then cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add spinach and cook for 1 minute or until wilted.
- Add lentils, zest and juice. Season and cook for 1 minute or until warmed through.
- Garnish with currants, tomato, feta and almonds, then serve.