Ingredients (6 servings):
- 1kg piece peeled pumpkin, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- Salt, to taste
- Cracked peppercorns, to taste
- Preheat oven to 210C (190C fan-forced). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss pumpkin with oil and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange pumpkin in a single layer on prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn pumpkin pieces over and bake for a further 30 minutes or until pumpkin is browned and tender.