Ingredients (serves 4):
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 100g baby rocket leaves (or mixed salad leaves)
- 50g shaved parmesan (or fine parmesan)
- 1/3 cup shredded basil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, to serve
- Cut 6 ripe tomatoes into quarters. Place on a wire rack over a tray lined with baking paper. Cook in an oven preheated to 150°C for 1¼ – 1½ hours or until halved in size and shrivelled around the edges. Set aside to cool.
- Place 100g baby rocket leaves (or mixed salad leaves) in a serving bowl. Top with roasted tomatoes, 50g shaved parmesan and 1/3 cup shredded fresh basil.
- Drizzle salad with 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately.