Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Pinch ground turmeric
- 500g packet frozen cauliflower florets
- Fresh coriander leaves and lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Combine oil, cumin, coriander, chilli flakes, garlic and turmeric in a large bowl. Add cauliflower. Toss to coat.
- Spoon cauliflower and spice mixture onto a roasting tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until browned and tender, tossing cauliflower in spice mixture halfway during cooking.
- Serve with coriander and lemon wedges.