Ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 eggplant, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 zucchini (baby marrow), trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red capsicums (belle pepper), seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 250g yellow cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, onion and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and arrange the cherry tomatoes over the vegetables.
- Continue roasting the vegetables for a further 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to release their juices.
- Spoon ratatouille into a serving dish.
- Serve immediately.