Ingredients (6 servings):
- 800g pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt flakes
- 350g green round beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, leaves picked
For the balsamic dressing:
- 80ml (1/3 cup) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 125ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 125ml (½ cup) pouring cream
- To make the balsamic dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard and garlic in a bowl until smooth.
- Add oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly, until well combined.
- Whisk in the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the prepared tray. Drizzle over the oil. Season with sea salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the pumpkin, beans and parsley in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a large serving platter and drizzle over the dressing.