Ingredients (serves 4):
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 X ±12mm-thick tomato slices, from 6 medium tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add olive oil and stir to form a moist mixture.
- Arrange tomato slices on baking sheet and spoon a heaping ½ tsp parmesan mixture on top of each slice, dividing evenly.
- Use your fingertips to press into an even layer. Bake until tomatoes are soft and topping begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.