Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small red chilies, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Extra sliced green onion, to serve
- Using a food processor, process cauliflower florets until very finely chopped.
- Heat olive oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add chilli, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until chilli has softened and mixture is fragrant.
- Add cauliflower and desiccated coconut. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and light golden.
- Stir in green onions. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with extra green onion.