Ingredients (serves 8):
- 1 lemon
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 red (bell peppers) capsicums cut into thick strips
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 4cm chunks
- 2 baby fennel, trimmed, cut into quarters, fronds reserved
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 500g pumpkin, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh sage leaves
- Preheat oven 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line two large trays with baking paper.
- Using a small sharp knife or vegetable peeler, cut 2cm-wide pieces of rind from lemon. Halve lemon.
- Place zucchini, onion, capsicum, eggplant, fennel, garlic, pumpkin, oil, sage and lemon rind in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Divide vegetable mixture between prepared trays. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Sprinkle with fennel fronds.
- Serve with lemon halves.