Ingredients (4 servings):
- 500g frozen carrot, cauliflower and broccoli
- 20g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons wholewheat breadcrumbs
- Preheat the grill on high.
- Cook vegetables following packet directions. Drain. Transfer to a 5 cup-capacity flameproof, ovenproof dish.
- Place butter and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat for 2 minutes until butter has melted.
- Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until mixture bubbles.
- Remove pan from heat. Slowly add milk and mustard, stirring constantly.
- Return pan to heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables in dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place dish under grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden.