Ingredients (serves 6):
- 800g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes or until bright green and just tender (see shortcut). Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan or wok over low heat. Add garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Increase heat to medium. Add broccoli. Toss until well coated. Season with salt and pepper.