These oven-baked sweet potatoes are served with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of paprika.
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced.
- Wrap each sweet potato in foil. Place on an oven tray and bake for 45-55 mins, depending upon size of sweet potatoes, until tender.
- Cut each sweet potato in half, lengthways.
- Top each with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with a little paprika.