Ingredients (6 servings):
- 400g red cabbage, cut into wedges
- 400g green cabbage, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange cabbage on the lined tray in a single layer. Drizzle with half of oil. Season. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Sprinkle with the rind, juice, capers, parsley and remaining oil to serve.