Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced crossways
- ½ cup flame raisins
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add raisins and stir to coat.
- Add cabbage and sugar. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 4 minutes or until cabbage begins to wilt.
- Stir in red wine vinegar. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.