Ingredients (4 servings):
- 150g green beans, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 400g packet tomato medley, halved
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 80g baby rocket
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
For the red wine dressing:
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch sugar
- Place green beans in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 1 tablespoon cold water. Cover. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Place green beans, butter beans, tomato, onion, rocket and basil in a bowl.
- Make dressing. Place mustard, vinegar, oil and sugar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Drizzle salad with dressing. Toss to combine.