Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 500g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 lemon, rind thinly sliced, juiced
- Heat a wok over medium heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and nuts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Increase heat to high. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Swirl to coat wok.
- Add broccoli. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add water. Cover. Cook for 30 to 40 seconds or until broccoli is bright green.
- Remove from heat. Add lemon rind, 1/4 cup of juice and nuts. Toss to combine.