Ingredients (serve 4):
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- ½ bunch basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- To make the Dressing: Place basil leaves, lemon juice and olive oil into a small food processor. Process until leaves are finely chopped and mixture is almost smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters, depending on the size. Combine tomatoes, spinach leaves and spring onions in a bowl.
- Just before serving, drizzle salad with only half the Dressing and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Serve remaining Dressing on the side.