Ingredients (6 servings):
- 3 x 250g punnets grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh red chilli
- Pinch of caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the tomato, cut-side up, in a single layer, on the lined tray.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Combine the tomato, onion, chilli and sugar in a medium bowl. Taste and season with salt.