This combination of crisp, juicy red grapes and tangy feta is a winner. Ham lovers can add a garnish of thin strips of cooked or smoked ham.
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 500g red seedless grapes, halved (about 3 cups)
- 7 cups mixed salad greens
- 170g crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add grapes, greens and feta and toss well.