Ingredients (serves 4):
- ±750g of ±125mm long baby carrots, carefully washed, patted dry, greens cropped to 1 inch above top of carrot
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, cut lengthwise (root to top) into 8-12 wedges
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary, or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Gently toss together the carrots, red onion, rosemary to coat with the olive oil. Lay out on a rimmed baking pan, lined with aluminium foil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes on middle rack or bottom rack, until well browned.