Ingredients (6 servings):
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 pears, core removed, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (40g) pine nuts (or any nut of choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Combine the cabbage, onion and pear in a large bowl.
- Place pine nuts in a small fry pan over medium heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring regularly, or until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until well combined.
- To serve, toss the nuts through the cabbage mixture and drizzle with the dressing.