Ingredients (serves 6):
- 2 small carrots, peeled
- 2 cucumbers
- 50g noodles
- 2½ cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons grape seed or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut thin ribbons from carrots and cucumbers.
- Place in a large bowl. Add cabbage, onion, salad leaves and noodles. Toss to combine.
- Whisk oil, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and grated ginger together in a small bowl.
- Add to carrot mixture. Toss gently to combine.