- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 100g rocket leaves
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, crushed
- Chop the mango and avocado into small cubes of the same size and set aside. Make sure you don’t bruise them and keep them in a good, even shape.
- To make the dressing: Mix the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, mustard and sliced chilli together in a small bowl.
- Put the rocket in a large bowl, add the mango and avocado and the dressing and gently toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with the macadamia nuts to serve.