Ingredients (8 servings):
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oil of choice (macadamia, olive, avocado, grape seed)
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 250g Mixed salad leaves
- 1/3 cup (45g) toasted macadamias, coarsely chopped
- Combine the lime rind and juice, oil and sugar in a small jug. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salad leaves and half the macadamias in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with remaining macadamias and serve immediately.