Ingredients (6 servings):
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 baby lettuce
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered lengthways, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 60g feta cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh basil leaves
- Place oil and vinegar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Remove outer leaves and core from lettuce. Separate leaves. Wash and pat dry with a tea towel. Roughly chop.
- Place lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber, olives, feta and basil in a bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine.