Ingredients (8 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 brown onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 bunches spinach, washed, trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 1 cup (260g) Greek Style Yogurt
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until onion is golden.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add the spinach and cook, tossing, for 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add yoghurt and stir to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill before serving.