Ingredients (Serves 4-6):
- 12 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp cider, white wine or sherry vinegar
- A few drops of Tabasco or other hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
To hard boil eggs, place them in saucepan and cover them with at least an inch of water. Bring to a boil, and then remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Chop the eggs coarsely and put them into a large bowl. Add the green onion, celery, red bell pepper.
- In small bowl, mix together the mayo, mustard, vinegar and Tabasco.
- Gently stir the mayo dressing into the bowl with the eggs and vegetables. Add paprika and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Best served chilled.