Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 large red (bell pepper) capsicum cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 cucumber cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 large tomatoes cut into thin wedges
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin rounds
- 150g feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place capsicum, cucumber, tomato and olives in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Place vinegar and oil in a screw-top jar. Season with pepper. Secure lid. Shake well to combine.
- Transfer salad to a serving bowl. Top with onion and feta.
- Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with oregano.