Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 small (about 1kg) cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the sesame seeds and cook, tossing until golden. Set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil and olive oil in the wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic and lemon rind and stir-fry for 10 seconds.
- Add the cabbage and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until it just begins to wilt.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander, lemon juice and soy sauce. Season with pepper.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds.