- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 (150g each) large flat mushrooms
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat a barbecue chargrill on medium-high heat.
- Combine oil, garlic, thyme and rosemary in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush mushrooms with oil mixture. Barbecue mushrooms for 6 to 8 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, or until charred and just tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Serve with lemon.