Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1kg orange sweet potato, peeled, diced
- 50g butter, chopped
- 50ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Cook sweet potato in a saucepan of boiling, salted water over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander.
- Return sweet potato to warm saucepan. Shake saucepan over low heat for 30 seconds or until excess moisture evaporates. Remove from heat.
- Using a potato masher, roughly mash sweet potato. Gradually add butter and oil.
- Mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with vinegar.