Ingredients (6 servings):
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2.4kg (½ small) seedless watermelon, peeled, quartered
- 100g feta cheese
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place oil and pumpkin seeds in a cold frying pan. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until toasted.
- Season with sea salt and transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Slice each piece of watermelon into 1cm-thick wedges. Arrange on a large plate.
- Crumble feta over watermelon.
- Drizzle with lemon-scented oil.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Season with cracked black pepper.