Ingredients (serve 4):
- 1 large red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1 large red capsicum (bell pepper), thickly sliced
- 1 large zucchini (baby marrow), sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat a chargrill over medium-high heat.
- Place onion, capsicum, zucchini and oil in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Cook onion mixture, in batches, for 5 to 6 minutes or until charred and tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cook tomato for 2 minutes each side or until charred and just tender. Add to onion mixture.
- Add basil and vinegar. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.