Ingredients (6 servings):
- 100g green beans, halved
- 2 free-range eggs
- 400g tin mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 160g tin tuna in water, drained
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the green beans in a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Plunge them into a bowl of very cold water.
- Cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain in a sieve under cold running water until cold.
- Peel and cut the eggs into quarters.
- For the dressing, whisk the oil, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl until thick. Season with black pepper.
- Add the green beans, mixed beans, cherry tomatoes and spring onions to the dressing and mix.
- Flake the tuna on top and add the hard-boiled eggs.
- Season with black pepper.