Packed with antioxidants, a super healthy and colorful salad.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 3 carrots
- Bunch radishes
- 2 medium baby marrows
- Half a small red onion
- Small handful mint leaves, roughly torn
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Grate the carrots into a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the radishes and baby marrows and finely chop the onion.
- Mix all the vegetables together in the bowl with the mint leaves.
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise until smooth, then gradually whisk in the oil.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salad and mix well.
- Leftovers will keep in a covered container in the fridge for up to 24 hrs.