Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 onion sprigs, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 400g can butter beans, drained, rinsed
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Place tomato, cut side up, in a roasting pan. Top with onion sprigs. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until tomatoes are just starting to collapse.
- Add beans to tomato mixture. Gently toss to combine.
- Roast for 5 to 10 minutes or until beans are heated through.
- Place tomato mixture in a shallow dish.